SAILOR 6391 Navtex System sets new standards in functionality and flexibility for SOLAS mandated Navtex receivers.
SAILOR 6391 Navtex
As a black box system, with separate touch screen user-interface, it introduces a new approach that enhances safety and efficiency, whilst being fully SOLAS compliant.
It is a next generation system offering new installation and operation possibilities today, with the potential to become part of the fully networked bridge in the future.
Choosing the SAILOR 6391 Navtex Systems gives you:
- 100% network integration – flexible installation options
- Multifunction user friendly touch screen interface – works with different devices
- Easy and cost-effective servicing and software updates
- SOLAS compliance for Navtex messages – part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series
- Future-proof – ready for bridge and communication system integration